We recently hosted a panel of marketing leaders who leverage customer reviews to build awareness and generate leads. The panel of enterprise tech marketing executives shared tips and advice for utilizing product reviews, peer content, and professional social communities to achieve marketing success.
The panelists included:
- May Petry, Vice President of Digital Marketing at HP
- Wendy Perilli, Senior Director of Global Integrated Programs at ServiceNow
- Anand Akela, Director of Product Marketing at AppDynamics
- Paula Daley, Advisor for DevOps Product & Solution Marketing Operations at CA Technologies
- Russell Rothstein, CEO and co-founder of IT Central Station (moderator)
View the recorded webinar here: The Yelpification of Enterprise Tech: 5 Reasons Why Customer Reviews Are Essential to Your Marketing Strategy.
Along with the webinar, we’ve also created a new infographic illustrating the marketing advantages of using customer reviews. This new infographic depicts industry data confirming the importance technology buyers place on product reviews and peer experiences. For example, research shows that tech buyers complete two-thirds of the buying process before engaging with a vendor sales representative.