According to Forrester, enterprise tech buyers complete 70% of the buying process before even engaging with a vendor. That’s because they search for real user feedback before going to the vendor to make their final buying decisions.
IT Central Station along with the LinkedIn B2B Tech Marketing Community hosted a panel of enterprise tech marketing executives who use customer reviews, peer content, and professional social communities to achieve marketing success. They shared their expert tips and advice on how to reach serious buyers at the crucial stage of their buying journey.
The panelists included:
- Isaac Rodriguez, Digital Marketing Strategist at Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- Rafael Kabesa, Senior Product Marketing Manager at VMware
- Wendy Perilli, Senior Director of Global Integrated Programs at ServiceNow
This webinar was hosted by:
- Russell Rothstein, CEO and Co-Founder of IT Central Station (moderator)
- Holger Schulze, Owner of the LinkedIn B2B Technology Marketing Community
Watch the recording of the webinar here: