This week’s roundup zooms in on business intelligence reviews of Microstrategy. There are so many BI solutions and Big Data vendors on the market and it’s hard to know which is best for your organization. Today, let’s see what our real users are saying about Microstrategy.
Here are excerpts from real reviews of Microstrategy:
- Vicepres5211, a vice president of business intelligence at an insurance company with more than 5,000 employees, gives Microstrategy a 5 star rating but says that “The licenses model is complicated. New features are slow to get to market.”
- Poornima Sundaram, a development manager at a tech services company says that “Microstrategy brings along it with it huge benefits that probably other reporting tools don’t offer. The tools architecture has been framed in such a way that the design and development are easy thus reducing the maintenance efforts”
- Our user Pritika Vats gives it a four-star rating and says that it is a dynamic and user friendly product with lots of built-in features.
- BIArchitect1, who is an architect at a retailer with 5000+employees, says that its deployment is easy but scalability and stability of the product has been cumbersome.
- User Seniormi1545 who is a consultant at a financial services firm says that “I’ve seen many times organizations turning to data driven business with actionable BI and analytics which have helped them to take better decisions at different levels of the structure. Most of them have found this tool more appropriate for the time of requirements they have”
- Anurag Singh Chauhan, a consultant at a large firm says that “Its initial setup cost and resource cost may be higher than most but you will get most of what you will spend.”
- User Maria Yasyuk says that Microstartegy proves to be efficient and full of capabilities: large volume data is easy to process, capability to tweak the attributes for complex reports and dashboards.
Click here to read more business intelligence reviews of Microstrategy, as well as Tableau, QlikTech, Cognos, SAS, BusinessObjects, Microsoft, OBIEE, Spotfire and many more. If you haven’t already, sign up with IT Central Station, browse reviews, follow your favorite products, or write a review of your own!