This week’s roundup zooms in on business intelligence reviews of Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE). There are so many BI solutions and Big Data vendors on the market and it’s hard to know which is best for your organization. Today, let’s see what our real users are saying about OBIEE.
Here are excerpts from real reviews of OBIEE:
- User Alex Kriegel who is an architect at a large government agency says “OBIEE is a solid enterprise class BI platform with all standard features of a robust BI – reports, scorecards, dashboards (interactive and otherwise), OLAP capabilities, mobile apps, integration with Microsoft Office, SOA compliant architecture”
- Hitendra Kumar, head of engineering at a technology services company with 5000+ employees, says “OBIEE has a futuristic vision for BI Server capabilities with support for answers, flexible dynamic dashboard, intelligent untime query engine, web and mobile analytics and support for structured and unstructured data.”
- User Alin Radu, a BI developer at a transportation company says that OBIEE can be integrated with any data source, extraction, transformation and load tool and with databases including IBM DB2 and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Tina5giga, who is working as a tech support staff says that the technical support offered by Oracle to OBIEE customers/business users needs to be improved.
- And finally our user Cbfia, a BI Expert, gives it a three-star rating saying it is slow to market with visualizations and lacks advanced capabilities for ad-hoc analysis.
Click here to read more business intelligence reviews of OBIEE, as well as Tableau, QlikTech, Cognos, SAS, BusinessObjects, Microsoft, Microstrategy, Spotfire and many more. If you haven’t already, sign up with IT Central Station, browse reviews, follow your favorite products, or write a review of your own!
Reminder: Next week we are running a special PeerPanel on the topic of business intelligence tools and Big Data, with a panel of real users. It’s free! Register here.