This week’s roundup explores business intelligence reviews for a solution called Tableau. It is one of the fastest growing BI tools in the market. There are so many solutions on the market and it’s hard to know which is best for your organization. Today, we bring you a highlight of Tableau reviews on IT Central Station.
Here are excerpts from real reviews of Tableau:
- Marc A, a BI Expert at a large University, gives it 4 stars and says that “performance of Tableau can be tricky on large datasets.”
- Our user Guillermo Cabiro uses both Tableau and QlikTech. He says that Tableau “has a full pivot, drag & drop and drill down capability that’s great for or power users.”
- User Bernhardsmith who is a consultant at a financial services firm says “it has some of the best conceived “template” graphs I’ve seen in any package”
- Doug Lautzenheiser is an owner of tech consulting firm, says that “Tableau is the type of visual analytics software that Microsoft itself should have added to Excel.”
- Bob Samuels who works at a media company with 5,000+ employees gives it 5 star rating but says one of its limitations is its price. It is not cheap.
- Ted Cuzzillo, an industry analyst, says that in Tableau “workbooks can be passed around in a variety of ways forever.”
- And finally, Lazarmihai who is a Project Manager gives Tableau a 3 star rating, saying it is very flexible and simple for a user to create reports with parameters and filters.
Click here to read more business intelligence reviews of Tableau, as well as QlikTech, Cognos, SAS, BusinessObjects, Microsoft, OBIEE, Spotfire and many more. If you haven’t already, sign up with IT Central Station, browse reviews, follow your favorite products, or write a review of your own!